Home Information Pack sloganHIP
HIP Newcastle

Frequently asked Home Information Pack (HIP) questions

When do I have to provide a HIP?

Are there any exclusions?

What goes in a HIP?

Who compiles HIPs?

Are HIPs required across the UK?

I'm selling my house privately - do I need a Home Information Pack?

Who pays for the Pack?

Will somebody need to visit my property?

Can my property fail the domestic energy assessment?

I've lost guarantees of work I have had done - what do I do?

Will HIP-Consultant.co.uk's HIP allow me to sell my property with an estate agent?

How long will the HIP last?

Should the pack include a Home Condition Report?

My house has been on the market before HIPs came in. If I change Estate Agents now, do I have to get a HIP?

What format does the HIP arrive in?

How long will the HIP take to be delivered?

Why are your HIP packs so cheap?

Why are leasehold properties more expensive than freehold?

What forms of payment do you accept?

When do I pay?

Back to top

hip-consultant.co.uk Newcastle
Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | Terms & Conditions | Web directory | Contact Us | Sitemap | Sitemap XML

Bedfordshire | Berkshire | Buckinghamshire | Cambridgeshire | Cheshire | Cornwall | Cumberland | Derbyshire | Devon | Dorset | Durham | Essex | Gloucestershire | Hampshire | Herefordshire | Hertfordshire | Huntingdonshire | Kent | Lancashire | Leicestershire | Lincolnshire | London | Middlesex | Norfolk | Northamptonshire | Northumberland | Nottinghamshire | Oxfordshire | Rutland | Shropshire | Somerset | Staffordshire | Suffolk | Surrey | Sussex | Tyne & Wear | Warwickshire | Westmoorland | Wiltshire | Worcestershire | Yorkshire
Copyright © 2008 - 2024 www.hip-consultant.co.uk